Friday, August 28, 2009
Monday, August 24, 2009
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
• Zak has a BFA in graphic communications from Washington University School of Art
• He has two and a half years of graduate work at the California Institute of
the Arts in experimental animation. During this time Steven Spielberg
visited his studio and told me that he liked my work
• He started my career at TBWA advertising where I worked my way up
from Production Artist to Art Director on their flagship brand:
• During the past fifteen years he has freelanced at: Advertising
Savants, Bream Marketing Group, Clarion, Core, Fraser Design Group,
Geileon Creative Associates, Kincaid Studios, OnPoint Technology,
Osborn & Barr Communications, The Schupp Company and WAYLON Ad
• Curently Zak work’s at the Center for Visual Technology at Meramec
Community College, and teaches computer animation through the Math and
Science Partnership at the Saint Louis Science Center
• You can view samples of his work at: flipbooktheater.com and electronwatch.com
Guild Members will be charged $10 at the door to pay for the modeling fees. Non-members will be charged $20
RSVP right here on the blog, by clicking the comments link below this text and leaving your name and whether you are a Guild member or not.
Thursday, August 06, 2009
at the Brentwood Gallery
We'll have three speakers for the evening:
- Jim Trotter will explain the gigapan system
- Nancy Donnell will talk about Salon of the Refused
- A local community college instructor Zach will also speak to us.
As always, bring along something to show-n-tell yourself if you desire to share with the group.
Mark your calendars for , the third Monday...
We will resume meeting at the Artists Guild Building .